Part of my life.......

Everything happens around me will reveal at here....~~~ Darling~~ Feelings~~~ Events~~~ and many many more~~~

After for so long time, i seems like finding excuse for myself....i seems like unable believe something that didnt went wrong suddenly goes wrong....every single moment, i'm trying to put the blame on you and maybe it caused what's now happening......but now, i realize that i always not thinking on your side, and i always find reason to go back to what we are previously.....but seems like impossible.....but i believe......i'm waiting.....although i dunno how long is the date will be.....how hard it will be....how hurt are you within these day.....i will slowly wait.......wait till that day you say yes to me.....this is a post that will always help me regain my strength to wait you......XD

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

yea.. this is wat i call easy.

Actually. I jus wana say, jia you bro!

U'll get what u want eventually, i trust tat.

Post a Comment